Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 1

The first day of September, this is my favorite month I love the fall with it's great days and cool nights.

I will be 49 this month yikes...my last year in my 40's, not sure where my 40's went....I feel young but a funny thing happened to me this year...I started to hear "for your age" comments, rarely do I get a compliment without the tag line "for your age", you are fit "for your age" , you look good "for your age", you are fun "for your age", my daughter was the first to use it and that seemed to open the door to that comment. Sometimes I feel like screaing FOR WHAT F----- AGE ??? My husband who is 62 thinks it hilarious. He keeps tell me to accept my ageing gracefully...and I plan to...when I am old.

Yesterday went well, until dinner, we had a showing booked on our home at the last minute so dinner was a no go, I couldn't stink up the place. Then a client dropped in and I was unable to find the time to eat a decent restaurant meal, so I had a slice of Pizza, thin crust no meat...it was okay, I am not a huge fan of most Pizza, I love really good Pizza but this was more like cardboard, but I had to teach a couple of classes and couldn't go hungry, I did't eat anything before bed.

Today's Menu

Breakfast - Raison Bread, nut butter..1/2 banana
Snack - Yogurt and fresh raspberries, just a sprinkle of ginger granola
Lunch - Spinach Salad with Raspberry dressing, having lunch with a friend at Swiss Chalet, we love their salad and forgo the deep fried tortilla strips.
Snack - Cheese string and plums
Dinner = Last nights planned Dinner

Last night I did a seated forward fold and felt a Pop and out when my SI Joint again....I could barely stand up after class....I went to bed with a heated pad on my back and more muscle relaxants....slept great...and am hoping it will be okay for run club tonight.....I have lost 2 1/2 lbs but better yet feel relaxed about my eating, I know weight loss is a journey and I am on the right path.

2 comments:

  1. At your age you should pamper that SI joint. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no...not a pop! Hope your back is alright for tonight. And you are soooo not old!

    ReplyDelete