Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yesterday I had to force myself out of my pyjamas, I took the day just to rest and recoup, I am good at this...nany people see me as always going but I am really good at napping and resting when I need it.

I also have booked myself on a yoga retreat.....ahhh...I am cancelling plans and rearranging my schedule to do this but I need it so I am going. I am taking a Tibetan Yoga retreat with Swami Vivenanda, he is consdered an enlighted soul and he is the person I plan on studying with in Thailand. I am so excited to be going on this retreat, just the time away will do me so good. I am going alone so I can just absorb the weekend and be really selfish with my time, yoga is my passion.

Most of all I just need some time, 2009 has been a tough year....one I will always remember....I have managed the stress very well but I feel like I need to float for awhile in the bliss of yoga.

2009 has also been a very good year....here are some of the good things that happened.
My teacher training program was approved by the Yoga Alliance.
My studio took off this summer - busy and growing
I made some amazing new friends that I love (they know who they are because I told them)
I lost 15lbs during all the stress, which for me is big, usually I overeat when I am stressed.
I am a Lululemon Ambassador
the Brooklin Run Club was born - Thanks Misty
I also took some control back in my life I had given up for the sake of easy...

On my retreat I plan on doing some inner work, some writing about myself and some of the changes I need to make, I look forward to this as a way of ridding myself of the heaviness of my stuff.

Today I am heading out to do some yoga somewhere not sure where, either hot or Ashtanga....

Menu Today

Breakfast - apple, Toasted English Muffin, with light cream cheese and sugar free jam.
Snack = Kasha Bar
Lunch - Grilled Chicken and Pesto Sandwich, latte
Snack - 2 brown rice cakes with light cream cheese
Dinner - Left over dinner, baked squash, roasted cauliflower and chicken, 1/2 banana
Snack - Bowl of Go Lean cereal with skim milk and 1/2 banana
Probably will throw a protien shake into the mix but will decide later based on my level of excersise.

No comments:

Post a Comment