Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Day just ended but it ended on a high note.

Today seemed like the day that would never end...I woke up at 6:00 in pain, I have strained my intercostal muscles in my right rib cage...probably in a hot yoga class. It only hurt when I took a breath, so my day started very very slowly as the heat of my movement warmed up the muscles...the pain was so bad...I was almost late, I arrived at the studio to have students on my door step. After teaching class in pain the phone rang, I had a showing on the house in 2 hours I jumped in the car, and headed home, I grabbed a Greek salad on the way home. I rushed around the house cleaning it for the showing trying to take bites of my salad, at 12:50 I had to rush back to the studio with my half eaten Greek salad to meet someone, to deliver fliers door to door. For 2 hours we delivered fliers, at 4:00 I was back a the studio to answer emails and finish my Greek salad. I then had to finish a manual I was writing for the weekend, I made a protein shake and the next time I looked up it was 6:00. Yikes I realized I had not taken a moment all day for myself I decided to walk and grab a sandwich, the sandwich shop was closed so I settled for some really bad pizza that just yesterday I said I was never going to eat again. I finished the pizza just before my first student of the night walked in, I then taught 2 hours of yoga. Printed off my manual and arrived home at 10:00pm.

I am pooped....tomorrow I am writing all day, courses and manuals..the weekend is just as busy....my plans for Monday are the same as I spent this Monday...stay in my pj's and nap....

I may not be updating my Blog until next week...I knew the fall would be busy but I underestimated how busy.....

As soon as I sell my house I am going to a spa for a day, a massage, a facial and some rest.

Breakfast - banana, peanut butter, brown rice wrap.
Lunch - Greek Salad, pear
Snack - Protien Shake
Dinner - Slice of Pizza
Snack - strawberries and 1/4 cup of fat free cottage cheese.

Just as I was about to come home the phone rang it was my daughter, calling me to tell me she was going to cook me dinner on Sunday and that she had already bought me a birthday gift...she was so excited to be doing this for me...she is such a great kid...I love the woman she is growing to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment