Monday, September 14, 2009

Yogaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

After a weekend of yoga I feel great, I taught 108 basic postures with some variations on some of them....muscles I haven't used in a while are saying thank you...yoga makes your body feel so good you love your body....this morning when I stood naked in front of the mirror I loved what I saw....so the naked thing is something I do every day no matter what....part of my body issues are that I am critical of my body and looks...weight doesn't seem to be a huge factor in this..I have hated my body just as much when it was thin as when it wasn't....so now I stand naked in front of the mirror every day and try to love the person looking back...I am not ready to wear a bikini on Oprah or anything like that but I have made a ton of progress on the acceptance part.... I have even gotten to the stage where I see I have some great body parts....I can sometimes say you are a hot momma...not always though....but I do it because loving your body is so important...today my body loves me...for releasing tons of tension and fear.

Yesterday I did a great handstand my first one since having Vertigo...I was a little nervous but knew I was ready...I have always been great a pushing past fear...so up I went and I felt like I was flying.....I was grateful that I could experience this release of fear...

Menu Today

Breakfast -Brown Rice wrap, peanut butter, 1/2 banana, milk
Lunch -
Snack - plums protien shake
Dinner - veggie chilli on brown basmati rice....

I am very tired today I worked all week, taught a course on the weekend and have to teach Power Pilates and Power Yoga tonight, so I plan on napping and doing some gentle yoga...practicing Ahimsa to my body today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment