Friday, September 25, 2009

I am Cancelling plans

Okay so about 3 days ago my Friday was booked solid, but I am tired very tired and have a busy weekend, so I cancelled all my plans today...I will work on my manuals most of the day and tonight I am speaking at a local women's group. I will spend the day writing, eating well and rebuilding energy. A few years ago I would have kept all my commitments but I have learned that it is okay to postpone and reschedule things.

I am looking forward to the day now, an easy writing day, a nap, some gentle yoga and some finishing touches on my talk...still a busy day but not a crazy deer in the headlights kind of day.

When I told my husband my new plans he looked at me and said, I was crazy to have made the plans in the beginning....I am not sure I am in the mood for a husband today....I think i will hide out at the studio....until this mood passes. My husband is great at pointing out my errors in judgement, I am still decideding if this is a blessing or not....a couple of years ago he said I was his soul mate, while that may sound romantic, a soul mate is the person who makes you grow the most, soul mates can push your buttons, drive you insane and more but...they have the role of smoothing off your rough edges. So today I will hide out from my soul mate. And when I am not so tired I will accept his comments like water off a ducks back.

I must admit that I have become a better person as the result of my relationship, I look back to my first marriage and think YIKES...

Breakfast - Banana wrap
Lunch - Salad with chicken
Dinner - Not sure anyone what to buy my dinner LOL, maybe a bit of steak and some potatos.

No comments:

Post a Comment