Tuesday, September 29, 2009

10K Today

Today I start my 10k training, in fact, already I have looked at my running shoes and thought soon...be patient....we will get out there, I need one more coffee some breakfast and then out I go. On a day like today I look forward to running, sunny not too hot.

It has been a long hard struggle to get my running strength back, after suffering from Adrenal Fatigue and low iron, it is great to run strong and love running again. Persistence is always the key, no matter how tired I felt I always ran a bit...once my energy came back I increased my running, it is not easy to have to start almost over but it is worth it. I once again love running and run for fun, running is my motorcycle, my sense of freedom and youth, I run to relieve stress, I love to run alone and just burn off stress. Running is for me.

I am considering running from home today....I am kind of scared to run up here, not of people but of coyotes..I had a coyote sighting a few years ago and have only run a few times locally since....but today is too nice, maybe I will take one of my dogs as bait.

The house if full of cake, ice cream and pies and last night I came home and had rice cakes.....with sugar free jam.

menu today

Brown Rice Wrap, banana, cashew butter
Lunch, - salad, with tuna.
Snack - Mango Protein Shake
Dinner - depends on my schedule.

1 comment: