Sunday, September 6, 2009

Monday

So my plan for Monday


Breakfast, fried egg, one slide of toasted rye bread, glass of skim milk.
Snack - small Banana.
Lunch - Bean Salad, on Brown rice, 1/4 cup of the potato salad made with light mayo, some carrot sticks.
Snack - One brown rice cake with light cream cheese
Dinner - 1/2 a steamed red potato, 4 oz tenderloin, 1 corn (bit of butter)
Dessert - apple crisp with ice cream...very good, home made crisp made by my daughter

I may run 3k or I may do some Hot yoga, I bought some new equipment for the studio and want to test it. If I can get a few friends to come over I may do a class just to work on the sequencing and the heating.

So it is off to bed...I feel awesome all back to normal and am looking forward to the week ahead and spending some time working out..

No comments:

Post a Comment