Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just a Quickie

I am heading into 5 very busy days and won't be blogging much, today I teach 3 classes and have festival stuff to do, the same tomorrow, Friday is the photo shoot (they bumped it up a week) Saturday I am in Trenton after teaching 2 classes and Sunday is the Festival.

Monday I will rest all day...

Yesterday was kind of fun I went for the fit session at Lululemon, I tried on tons of clothes to pick the ones for the photo shoot, friendly staff and the clothes are great...I am excited about the shoot.

In total I lost 5 lbs, not what I wanted but I will take it with the illness slowing me down I think 5lbs is great.

I learned lots about my eating and water drinking habits so it was worthwhile to blog and track things.

I am hiding the fact that I have been in a bad mood for a couple of days....watch out....if you can read minds....lol, it is probably the pressure of the Festival last minute details and the trip to Trenton.

When I am in this kind of mood I just try not to act on my thoughts and to keep my mouth zipped.....not so easy but worthwhile...moods pass likes clouds in the sky but the damage done if I am not careful can last a long time...so tons of breathing and time on my own really helps. Osho says that these cycles are natural and part of us.
So I am going with this natural cylce, by going to bed a little earlier and breathing tons of prana....

So this grumpy girl wishes you all a great week.

Menu Today

Breakfast - toast (Ezekial) peanut butter, sugar free jam.
Snack - Latte
Lunch - Tuna Sandwich on Ezekial Bread
Snack, apple, cheese string
Dinner - corn, flattened chicken, green salad.

Will run 4k today...

Menu Tomorrow

Breakfast - Berries on Cottage Cheese
Snack - Almonds, apple
Lunch - not sure
Protien Shake
Dinner - Curried Chicken/Cauliflower on Brown Basmati Rice

Small Group Training with Misty

Satureday

Breakfast - Banana wrap,
Lunch - Trenton - who knows
Dinner - Trenton
( I will eat in moderation what is offered at the event I am attending)

Sunday - Festival Day

Breakfast - a bowl of nerves LOL -

1 comment: