Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What Happens in Yoga stays in Yoga

Wednesday is the start of 2 really busy days for me, I do private classes and studio classes.

Last night was great, I did some Hot yoga by myself, it was very soothing, I was doing some yoga in 38 degrees and realised I had my new bra on and I didn't want to sweat into it, so I took it off and threw it to the side, later the night time teacher came and soon out she came with my black bra hanging from her finger.....wondering what kind of fun had happened in the studio.

I also went for an eyebrow wax....it was too funny, I was up sold and scolded for my hairy face and ended up having practically my whole face waxed, it was bright purple from the bottom of my neck to my eyebrows....thank God, I was fully clothed so she stopped selling me.....

Enough about my life, I added a smoothie and a rice cake with light cream cheese to my snacks yesterday....had a great 4.3k run.

Today's Menu

Breakfast - Raisin Toast, hazelnut butter, 1/2 banana - I am boring
Snack - yogurt and some fruit
Lunch - Rice Wrap with Tuna and lettuce, carrots
Snack - hummus and carrots
Dinner - not sure, heading to Costco today, hoping for some great wild salmon. Oriental Cabbage Salad, and maybe some corn.

3 comments:

  1. hehehe *blush* I hope you spun a good story to go with the misplace bra. You could have been raised up to hero status!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally there I think there is nothing sexier than the bright pink stripes above the eyebrow and lips....lol...

    off to eat my sweet potatoe and tuna combo.....try it before you trash it....haha

    I am running/biking tomorrow lemme know if you wanna run with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reasons why I am afraid to go for the face wax....shut-up Misty! Chrissy said I was fine and didn't need it AND once you do it, you have to keep doing it...so I will wait until I am at hairy beast status.

    ReplyDelete