Friday, September 4, 2009

A new day

Okay so I slept 10 hours last night..yahoo....a little catch up sleep always puts me on the right path.....I hate to admit, I just put the coffee on...my grand kids are on their way over for a swim, so I will enjoy coffee, watching them swim and the great day.....I think we are still babysitting, our boarder is sleeping and his daughter is roaming the house restless...our boarder is a great guy....helpful, very giving, he cuts grass, fixes cars really does anything he can. Yet I still feel a little upset that on my vacation, the first one since Christmas, I am entertaining his daughter....I raised my kids....spent tons of time with them and now really enjoy the fact that they are grown up and we do fun things like eat sushi and go to Ikea. Hopefully my grand kids show up soon so she has a diversion....she is a really cute little girl....maybe I need to regroup to my office couch again....hate to sound selfish...

Tonight is small group training, thank god.....my body feels like jello after 4 weeks with out doing it....Misty have mercy on my body......

What shall I eat today, I have tons of meat from Cotsco and will take a trip to the market for veggies. I had to recently stop going to my favorite fruit and veggie market because the owner flirts with me so bad I feel cornered, last time I shopped there he was hand feeding me raspberries as he told me how great I looked and some other banal stuff.

Breakfast, hazelnut butter, Ezekiel Wrap, raspberries
Lunch - salad, tuna, bit of grated cheese, beans, yogurt dressing, 1/4 wedge of whole wheat pita
Snack - granola bar,
Dinner - Pork Ribs, corn, brown basmati rice.

Have an awesome long weekend......

No comments:

Post a Comment