Friday, September 4, 2009

I have a plan

I have needed to regroup a lot the last couple of days, but the good thing is that I knew I needed regrouping and I didn't need food to sooth me. The same part of your brain that controls your emotions controls your appetitie, so this week was great from that point of view.

I am behind on my weight loss but that is okay I have a plan in place, being sick has been a set back....but the plan should recoup....I am not too much into cutting back on my food, maybe a snack here and there, the reason is my metalbolism is great right now, I no longer bounce up on the scales every time I eat late at night or eat a ilttle more.

Last months Runners world had a weight loss plan for runners and I am going to follow it, it involves running twice some days.....I will post it later but part of my plan will be to run twice 3 days a week, not super far and maybe to add a Misty workout.

Tomorrow I am running then heading to see my Dad, there is a pot luck party at his trailer park I will eat a few things in moderation.

Breakfast - raisin toast, and peanut better
Snack - Large Latte
Lunch - Brown Rice 1/2 cup, Bean Salad, small bun, cherry tomatos
Snack - plums
Dinner - Potluck

No comments:

Post a Comment