Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The week wrapped up

So how was the week ? Good in a sense, no weight loss but some things I did much better....

I drank more water - still need to work on this
I got a few good runs in

I think I just ate too much this week and cut a few corners for example, I had 2 desserts and didn't eat enough veggies...

Yesterday I felt crappy, after having a a really good day I was dizzy for awhile, today is okay.

Last night I did a Rodney Yee DVD - Power Yoga for strength, it was great, lots of funky arm balances I can't do, but want to do, so I am going to do that DVD 2 or 3 times a week. Rodney is not bad to look at either... LOL (not very yoga like to mention this) so it makes for a Rodney and Sheree date. Many of my yoga friends have Rodney dates....I usually date Baron Baptiste (google him to see why)...hahaha...but couldn't find one of his DVD's last night.

So today I am running twice, 3k this morinng after class and 4.5k tonight with run club...I am planning tons of water......

Breakfast - Ezekial wrap iwth 1/2 banana and hazelnut butter
Snack - Latte with skim milk
Lunch - Salad with feta and tuna -
Snack - protien shake
Dinner - Chicken, brown pasta, left over corn or roasted cauliflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment