Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I confess

Last night I came home exhausted, two back to back power classes along with a long day of admin type stuff. After a very hot shower the thought popped into my mind I will just eat a few potato chips...if 1/2 a bag is a few...that's all I ate.

a little binge of sorts last night.

I woke up today in a bad mood, not sure what happened I slept great, my huband walked out of the bedroom this morning and I was mad at him for no reason, I rushed to work today in my dark mood just so I wouldn't open my mouth...just one of those days...the afternoon was very stressful, lots of back and forth with people who were not doing things my way....my mood got worse....run club saved the day...I ran all that stress away and am now tired and heading to bed...still in a bit of a bad mood but I managed today to not say anything I might regret tomorrow.

Thank god I didn't act on the many thoughts I had today while in my bad mood.

Today

Breakfast - brwon rice wrap, peanut butter, banana
Snack - Protien Bar
1/2 pita with light cheese and geneoa salami, apple
Dinner 3 ox trout, sweet potoato frie, apple
Snack cheese string, light hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment