Monday, September 21, 2009

A normal Week

Misty always says shoot for the moon and you will land in the stars, so I tried to lose 10lbs and I lost 5, without focusing on it I wouldn't have lost anything.

The Photoshoot was fun, great people and a gorgeous day at the lake, I will post pictures this week sometime.

My food the last 5 days was all over the place, my veggies were practically non existent, although I did have a great turkey dinner in Trenton, with tons of salads and veggies. Except for the chip slip earlier in the week, I stayed with in a moderate amount of food each day.

My focus this week will be to get back to my eating plan, the festival, the photo shoot and the trip to Trenton were all on top of my normal somewhat busy life.

This week is a similar type of week with lots on my plate, I am teaching yoga and speaking at a women's group on Friday, a 5k race on Saturday and I am teaching a course all weekend.

Next Sunday is my 49th Birthday I write this only to make my parents feel old LOL. I think I could still pass for 47 1/2.

My goal is to run a marathon the year I turn 50, 2010, I have several marathons picked out, which one I run will depend on how well my training does. I will for sure be tuning the Whitby International 1/2 marathon next spring, followed by a fall marathon. I ran my first 1/2 marathon the year I turned 40. I haven't run a 1/2 marathon in about 5 years and am looking forward to the long runs, that blow off tons of steam. Running is one of the ways I meditate.

Breakfast Today - Cottage Cheese with fruit
Snack - Misty approved granola Bar
Lunch - Tuna Sandwich on Ezekiel Bread
Snack - Rest of the tuna and some sugar free fruit cup
Dinner - TERIYAKI Chicken (no sugar in this sauce, I make it from scratch), roasted Cauliflower, baked acorn squash.
Snack - toasted English muffin - Ezekial with a bit of light cream cheese and sugar free jam.

I probably won't exercise today....my body feels like a train wreck today, I am really tired. Today will be a day to sit around in my PJ's and catch up on some class planning and writing. I teach 2 power classes today so I need to conserve energy for them, the late class is a really strong group and we are advancing some of their poses, therefore making me work hard to demonstrate the poses.

Losing more weight should make some of those arm balances a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment