Thursday, September 10, 2009

3lbs

Okay so I am down 3lbs, not bad considering....being sick and very tired....I have cut out a few of my snacks...on some days.

Today I am going to have a date with Rodney Yee....and then I run with the Lululemon run club tonight..

Nothing exciting happening in my day today...I have a conference call with a Software Developer...which could work out well for my pocket book in the long term and some promotion to do online for various activities.

Today Menu

Ezekiel Raisin Toast, sugar free jam, hazelnut butter

Lunch

Veggie Chili on Baby Romaine lettuce with low fat sour cream and just a bit of grated cheese....my adaption of Katie's lunch yesterday.

Snack - protein shake

Dinner - still need to do that grocery shopping, yikes...maybe flattened chicken with sweet potato fries (baked) and a salad...some plums for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment