Friday, September 11, 2009

Whew.......

I am home finally sitting at my computer, what a long day, a good day but one that never seemed to end. I started out a with a meet and greet with a new family doctor, what a relief to have found one I have been looking for almost 2 years, it will be my first female doctor and I am looking forward to finally have some consistent health care. From there I drove to T.O. for lunch with a friend, it was great, more sushi and then an unexpected visit with my Dad, I dropped in to use his washroom...lol I do that sometimes if I am in your neighborhood and have to use the washroom...I call from my cell....and from there right up to Brooklin for Small Group Training where Misty brutalized us with an evil card game, that somehow makes her look innocent. Home to Frank who is sick and ahhh some cereal...some blogging.

Menu Today

Toast with Hazelnut Butter and Sugar Free Jam
Lunch - Sushi Rolls
Dinner - Turkey and cheese sandwich on whole wheat a bit of mayo
Snack - cereal with skimmed milk,1 x 2 bite brownie

Yikes no veggies today....did eat 2 plums

off the bed...my arms are to weak to type...

1 comment: