Thursday, September 3, 2009

I am on Holidays

Thursday morning I have taught my last class and am now on holidays officially until 8:00 Tuesday night and I have cancelled all my daytime classes for next week....ahhhh, naps.....time with family and a chance to regroup......This year has been amazing in some ways and one of the most stressful years I have had....I worked hard and wrote a course (10 weekend course) that was recently approved by the Yoga Alliance, I taught the course for the first time and am now in the process of writing a second course this one is only 3 weekends, so whew...a lot less work. I also am in the process of studying to teach a Can-Fit-Pro Course, so my nose is in books constantly.....I love to read but am now getting the point where books make me sigh.....so this vacation is really needed.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

One of my favorites Authors is Osho, a Yogi and one who is very non traditional.....I have now read 6 of his books and am about to start rereading them.... my husband is now reading Osho...which is amazing because Frank is way more conservative then me and he is loving these books, Frank never ceases to amaze me in the leaps and bounds he will suddenly take in his spiritual life....he has an open mind "for his age" LOL. When I met him he was so conservative I called him Ward Cleaver until he got mad at me, so I had to stop. Today he has turned his thinking around so much, soon he starts school again which will I am sure change him even further...hope I can keep up.

Menu Today

Breakfast - Banana Wrap with Hazenut Butter and Ezekial Wrap
Snack - Protein Shake
Lunch - not sure, my daughter has invited me to lunch....her treat
No After noon snack- trip to Ikea with my daughter and a coffee there
Dinner - BBQ Chicken, steamed brocolli, salad with a bit of grated cheese.....

No comments:

Post a Comment