Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sweat those LBS Off

Yesterday on a whim I called my friend Misty and we went to a local Hot Yoga Studio, for a one hour class...good class....by the end all I could hear was the sound of my sweat hitting the mat. Afterward we went for lunch, which included a latte. Later that night I ran in the heat....all day long one glass of water...I am so bad at drinking water...so just before bed I hit the scale, not sure why, my weight was down so much I went yikes....I headed to the kitchen to guzzle water...2 tall cool glasses....dehydration is not a valid way to lose weight....

I am down one more lb from last week total weight loss 6lbs - again my goal was 10 before the photoshoot.

I still need to lose weight, having a goal and this blog helped. If I were to lose 13more lbs, I would be at a weight my body used to settle at very well, it would still not make me really thin, but being really thin, is not one of my goals. I have never wanted to be super thin, in fact it doesn't appeal to me, I want to be in a healthy range but keep my curves...I like some of my curves and don't want to lose them, just tone them abit and make my stomach curve in....rather than out and out and out.

I am heading into another very busy period.....September has been a crazy month...good crazy from a business perspecitive.

So for the nexty 3 months I would like to lose 3 to 5 lbs a month...this will bring me to my next goal weight...I should look great there because the last time I weighed it I was no where near as toned.

Thanks to my workouts with Misty I have a strong toned body..I love that at 48 I am super fit and strong.

Breakfast, 2 slices of bacon, toast, tomatos, light mayo
Snack - Kasha Bar
Lunch - Greek Salad
Snack - not sure
Dinner - Potatos, chicken breats (grilled) left over greek salad.

Namaste,

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to go to a class that we instructors can fit in! lol! Thanks for calling me :)

    Grab a 2 litre water container from supercentre and fill it up every morning. It will remind you to drink and you can keep tabs on how much :)

    ReplyDelete