Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Business of Yoga

last night I taught a great class, what made the class great were the amazing people in the room, they were into the class and enjoy yoga...their energy just filled the room and at the end of the class I felt this amazing sense of joy.

I am lucky to have such job that brings me calm.

Running a yoga studio is a business, there is bookkeeping and advertising and all the back end stuff like cleaning and dealing with staff. Along with the courses I write I can often be really really busy. How nice it is to end the day with some great students of yoga.

Yesterdays Menu

Breakfast - Banana roll up, brown rice wrap, hazelnut butter
Lunch - 2 Chicken snack wraps fron Tim Hortons....not much of a "Timmies fan" but I was starving.
Dinner Greek Salad
Snack - 3 brown rice cakes with salsa and light cream cheese.

Ran for 35 minutes

Today menu

Breakfast - Ezekiel Raisin English Muffin with light cream cheese and sugar free jam
Lunch - hummus, carrots, salad, chick peas.
Dinner - veggie chili with light sour cream
Afternoon snack - mango protein shake.

Today I will walk while I deliver fliers and then I am going to trim the walls in the studio. That should be enought for movement for the day as I am teaching 3 classes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment