Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Cheesecake

I had a great thanksgiving, time with my kids, my grandmother and father as well as my siblings, it is always great to spend time with the family.

Yesterday was just too busy to run, I really really wanted to but I had to cook stuff to take to my Dad's house and I had promised him I wouldn't be late...or at least too late.

I went there with the intent of not eating dessert but I succumbed to this divine looking Pumpkin Cheesecake...my sister had bought. It was really really good and well worth the lack of discipline.

This week will be back to normal with my food, I made a great turkey vegetable soup yesterday and will have a bowl of it and some salad for lunch.

I am heading into 3 really busy weeks so hope to be able to maintain my own exercise and make time for cooking, I find I eat well if I prepare it.

Breakfast
Fried Egg
2 slices of Ezekiel bread, a bit of light cream cheese.

Snack - Kasha Bar

Lunch
Turkey Soup, Salad with a bit of grated cheese.

Dinner - hmmmm not sure, maybe some Channa masala on brown basmati rice.

1 comment:

  1. I love cheesecake.....especially pumpkin. Glad you indulged. I'm off to make a southwest style turkey and bean soup...yum!

    ReplyDelete