Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday's

So I have overbooked my Saturday's, soooo unlike me LOL, I have 3 classes and run club....and then I imagine I will be napping the rest of the day.

Today there was no run club...I got to sleep in until 8:00am, whew.

Last night my husband picked me up late from the studio and he was hungry, and he is a bit of a fast food junkie so we ended up at Wendy's, I find sitting in fast food restaurants depressing just knowing how bad the food is for your body. I also find buffet restaurants the same way...something about mass quantities of un-healthy food turns me off, I feel like I am sitting in a depressing bar watching people who really need to drink, do so.

Years ago I worked in a country and western bar, Sunday's I found depressing it seemed to be the real hard core drinkers, they would sometimes bring their kids in with them. I felt sadness at times for how much these people needed to drink. I feel the same way sometimes when I watch people overeat really bad food.

Breakfast,

peanut butter and jam sandwich - Ezekial Bread
Banana
Snack
Mango Protien Shake
Lunch -
Latte, breakfast pita and light cream cheese.
snack - 3 brown rice cakes with light cream cheese and salsa
Dinner -marinated Beef ribs, 1/2 sweet potato, 2 whole wheat buns with butter, turnip.

Have a great weekend,

CIBC Run for the Cure tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment