Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yesterday turned out to be a great day, I finished work around 2:00 and then ran some errands, the butcher, the veggie store etc....then home to spend some time with my husband. Since I worked 5 evenings my husband has been opening cans of beans, boiling plain pasta or eating out. He is not one to cook but he is one to eat. So last night I made a big meal for him and we invited the boarder to join us. I really appreciated the chance just to be at home, doing simple things, it has been so busy lately that cooking felt like a chance to relax and reconnect.

My sleep was restless I was up and down all night,I am not looking forward to my busy day as I am tired. But I was really proud of myself, I had a big dinner and didn't teach last night so I skipped my late night snack, I usually need it because I work until 9:30 most nights. Usually if I am sleepless I may eat something, I opened the fridge a couple of times but each time talked myself out of eating. Thank god the ice cream cake had been eaten....

Breakfast - Peanut Butter and sugar free jam sandwich,
Snack - Apple
Lunch Breakfast Pita, with light cream cheese, cucumber and hummus
Dinner chicken breats, stuff with apple and Havarti Cheese, brussel sprouts, brown rice

No comments:

Post a Comment