Friday, October 2, 2009

the scale jumped again...down...

Okay so I surprised myself this morning when I jumped on the scale and was down about 2lbs....I felt a little lighter but really hadn't expected it. It is probably about 1 1/2 lbs but I know Misty will work off the other 1/2 lb tonight.

I have completely lost one of my belly's, almost 2 and my chin is receding...I am really liking what I see these days....kind of the old Sheree returning.

Yesterday I chatted with someone about smoking, I quit smoking 20 times at least but was successful only once, I have now not smoked for 11 1/2 years. Persistence is one of the major keys to success, and is actually one of my strengths, I rarely give up.

I just feel too that this time I will be successful with my weight, there is something different, no gimmicks no fad diets, no quick fixes, just hard work outs, and some real soul searching.

This summer I got pissed off.....really pissed off...an inside kind of anger.

I decided to change...I made several changes, the one being the re-focus back on me, the second being my new mantra...I will not accept the unacceptable....

As soon as I made this decision things changed, almost instantly....the message is out there loud and clear.

I am painting the studio today....cutting in at least....I am going to try to turn this into a meditation and just focus on the job as I am doing it, painting is not one of the things I enjoy but maybe that is because I am always trying to get it done, today I will focus on being present in the moment.

Breakfast
Ezekial Raisin Muffin Cream Cheese (light) sugar free jam
snack - yogurt, raspberries, bit of granola
Lunch - salad, tuna
Dinner - Protien shake for the workout
Snack - rice cakes, with salsa and light cream cheese

2 comments:

  1. you look hot! Tiny and hot! Great workout last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Baby, many thanks to you for your inspiration......I am sore today...

    ReplyDelete