Friday, October 16, 2009

I Braved the Scale

So last night after blogging, I came home and looked at the scale, I felt stupid to be afriad of a number, what is a number anyways ? I hopped on just before bed and slowly looked down.....and all was well, I was exacly where I was the last time I weighed myself. I was pleased becuase this means my metabolism is great, I used to gain 5lbs after a long weekend but now I seem to be able to maintain and slowly go down. What is great is that I am not doing anything that would be hard to maintain, I eat carbs, meat, dairy but in moderation, this fits my lifestyle very well.

This cold has really knocked me out so I am resting all day...sort of..working on a course I teach next month but doing so in my PJ's.

Food for the day.

Breakfast
Brown rice wrap, banana, cashew butter.
Lunch
Spinach salad, with grated cheese, no bacon, yogurt dressing.
Dinner
Butter Chicken.
Snacks, apple, cheese string, latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment