Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Stomach is Awesome

So last night as I was changing and I noticed.....my ABS are showing and .....as gross as it sounds my stomach doesn't hang any more....somehow this happened and I didn't even notice it. Now.... there is a ways to go yet. I won't be modelling for any 6 pack Advertisement, but it is just one more thing on the journey...as I sit here and type I can drop my head and look all the way down and not see stomach...whoo hoo to that.

My days have gotten very busy, so blogging seems to be hard, but I think it has really helped so I am going to continue.

I won't catch up on my food, it has been a good week, I haven't lost any weight in a week but I am okay with that...the cold has knocked my personal exercise schedule to hell.....just keeping up with work and home has been enough.

If all goes well I will run tomorrow if not I won't sweat it I have a Bootcamp tomorrow night....

Food Today

Wrap - Banana, cashew butter, Ezekiel Wrap
Lunch - Cottage Cheese 1%, raspberries, granola
Dinner - Chicken Souvlaki on Pita
Snacks, pear,

No comments:

Post a Comment