Thursday, October 15, 2009

Getting Busy

The days have been really busy, the studio is doing well and I am working on writing courses and preparing for the launch of a mailing for the government, I still dabble a bit in the marketing world.

I am excited that Monday I will actually put on a suit and dress shoes and go off to the world of business. It has been a while since I sat in a boardroom, I have sat in many gorgeous boardrooms doing presentations and sales pitches and now I sit of the floor of my studio talking about hip openers and how to prepare your body for labor, it is a huge lifestyle change. I love yoga but sometimes miss the dressing up and energy in the corporate world. Although I am sure that this project will end up be so deadline orientated that I will be grateful to talk about hip openers.

I have been nervous to weigh myself since thanksgiving so I decided to wait until I was back to normal eating for a few days, plus I had the dreaded PMS bloating.

All week long I have been nesting, yikes, I can't stop cleaning I have pulled sheets, clothes and other stuff out of my cupboards and shipped them off to Goodwill,
I have thrown out anything I haven't worn in a year or that just doesn't fit.

Today I wore a pair of pants and they actually almost slipped off my hips, soon it will be time for smaller sized pants but I am not quite in the next size down, I can't wait.

I have a wicked cold so slept in today, breakfast was a raw food bar in the car.
Lunch - Omelette with cheese, green peppers and mushrooms, 1 slice of rye toast no butter a few home fries, I really felt like comfort food because of my cold, I had 2 big cups of coffee.
Snacks - Mozz cheese string, mango protein shake,
Dinner - Chicken Souvlaki on a Pita

Tomorrow I have canceled my plans to stay home and get well, I really have a busy weekend and don't want to be exhausted. Realizing my limitations is hard for me, to stay home and rest is equally hard...

2 comments:

  1. I feel for you Sheree.....sounds like my cold has crept over your way. I still just can't quite get rid of it. I'm trying to slow myself down a bit too and get more rest - and drink lots of juice!!!!! Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sheree,

    Its occurred to me that I don't think I've ever seen you in anything but workout clothes. How odd? LOL

    Shifting gears is a good thing to do from time-to-time. It keeps the spirit well oiled.

    ReplyDelete