Thursday, October 8, 2009

Down Again

Okay so last night I decided to share my husbands Kit Kat bar, if you can't beat them join them. Just a few pieces, it was okay it has been several weeks since I had any sugar and trust me it is all over my house. Both Frank and Charlie live on the stuff.

i am down another lb or so and can really feel the weight loss since I started blogging...I feel lighter and better and am working towards just 2 more lbs to meet my 10lb goal, I will then set my next goal. I think it will be 10 more and then I will maintain...I don't want to lose all my girly parts.

Keeping a few extra lbs on as you age helps fill in the saggy bits....or so my mother always told me.

Today menu - banana wrap, brown rice wrap, banana, peanut butter
Snack - yogurt, pear, bit of granola
Lunch = Sushi...
Dinner - Greek Salad

I will run today, tomorrow is Bootcamp and Sunday another run, Saturday I teach 3 classes and that means I get a bit of a workout too.

Thanksgiving is coming together.

Thank Katie for the Baked Apple recipe....I have a huge bowl full of apples.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you're welcome! Congrats on the lbs gone! I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete