Friday, August 21, 2009

Thanks guys for the encouragement and great recipes, I added some links to my Blog, that were suggested by followers. I will try some of the recipes and let you know, I for one only eat something if it tastes good....if it is healthy and tastes bad it does not go in my body.

My morning snack, a sliced apple with hazelnut spread, organic of course and very yummy, I am on my second huge glass of water which is really good for me and only one coffee so far...that will change after my nap.

Richelle posted an interesting salad recipe I will try next week.

Being a Yoga Teacher I have incorporated some meditation into my meals, a little gratitude moment or prayer, enjoying the smell and look of it before starting the meal. Plus I am really going to try to only do one thing at a time, so not eat while I am working. Chew slower and savor....sometimes I eat like my dogs....usually when I am really hungry....

I am going to make some hummus this after noon, I will roast some garlic to go in it and eat it with cucumber slices and baby carrot's. I make great hummus, I use a recipe I have had for 19 years from an old vegetarian cookbook.

After my nap it is coffee time and some Pilates...still too sick for Small Group training tonight, boo hoo.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to get your hummus recipe...I have a great one too that uses balsamic vinaigrette....God I love hummus!!!

    Great thought to only try and do one ting at a time....I need to do that too.

    ReplyDelete