Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 4....

After a very rough night of little sleep, I actually woke up with out dizziness for the first time in 10 days....I decided to do an easy run with the group, I facebooked my friend Cori-Ann to make sure I would have a running partner, my speed. It was great....for someone like me not moving for 9 days is very hard, my body is just used to exersise and I don't feel good when I am not working out.

I feel okay, a little dizzy but nothing very serious. The Great Great Great news is that after being sick for 9 days with no exercise I weight the same..normally I would have gone up, some comfort food, lying around etc... Years of dieting have given me a shitty metabolism, but that seems to have turned around. I really think the last year of working out with Misty with wieghts and not dieting has stabilzed my metabolism, which is why I am being careful and eating snacks, I have low blood sugar so that snacks really help me feel better and I am not starving at meals.

Misty wrote in her blog there never seems to be a good time to do the right thing and she is so right....now may seem like a silly time to start this new weight loss goal with being sick but I have decided to turn illness into a gift by refocussing on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment