Friday, August 28, 2009

Saturday Saturday how I love my Saturday

Today really was a great day the meeting at Girls Inc went well, I love what they do and am really excited, they plan on attending the festival in Girls Inc T-shirts, it will be so cool to have young people there.

I did have one concern when I suddenly started to see double, no alcohol involved....single vision returned after my nap...I guess a trip to Dr. is required, I am still having tremors and then the vision thing....not sure if it is connected to the Vertigo or not.

I am working on unblocking my throat chakra...a yoga thing, so updated my studio policies and sent them out....being the boss is only easy at home.

I picked up Fish & Chips for my man and rented Battlestar Galactica Final Season Disk 4, tonight is about Frank, like a lot of men he just wants me home with him.....I go out a lot more than he does...like a lot of women, so I try to spend one night a week watching Sci-Fi or guy movies with him. It seems to give me tons of freedom....I guess it makes me selfish...but I am okay with that....he is making passes at me so I will have to duck upstairs early...hahaha...I ate some of his fries with my steak and a salad, Dinner wasn't until 7:30 so I wasn't into cooking much, just the steak and the salad with some great fries. I was okay with eating the fries, I felt like them and I enjoyed them.

I also ate about 6 small plums on the way home, just to take the edge off my hunger. I have not been starving at all this week, ate well and lost 2 lbs.

Saturdays I run my errands, cleaning, bakery, butcher etc...I try to support local Brooklin businesses, there is a farmers market in the Home Hardware parking lot that I will check out. I like visiting the local shop owners it give me a sense of community.

Saturday's Menu

Breakfast - Cinnamon Raisin Bread with nut butter and sugar free jam - I do tend to get stuck on the same things at breakfast.
Run Club - 4k the teach a power yoga class.
Lunch - All you can eat sushi - Frank asked me out for lunch, what coud I say ??? I am blogging ?, so I cancelled all day time snacks and ate sushi.
Dinner - Chicken Tournado, Corn, Beets.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day Sheree.....I love supporting the local Port Perry Farmers Market too. Great Week!

    ReplyDelete