Monday, August 24, 2009

Food and S--

Already being back on track with my menu planning has had a positive impact on my life.

I have lost one lb not much but my goal is only 9 more right now, and I have not yet added exercise to the mix. Tonight i teach 2 classes and tomorrow I plan running again, I will run 3 times for sure this week and maybe a short 3k on Sunday. Boot camp Friday night along with teaching should really have an impact. I am also committed to napping tons this week, I sometimes eat more when I am tired, thinking the food will boost my energy, it doesn't.

So now my heading....Today because my meals have been preplanned I had tons of time on my hands, my husband started looking life a fun diversion, we don't have cable....so my new menu planning is making him a happy man, plus his dinner was cooked, normally I don't cook much during the week.

Tomorrows meals..

Breakfast - Cottage Cheese and raspberries
morning snack - grapes and cheese string
Lunch - Leftovers, small skinnless chicken leg, 2 small new potato's spinach salad with yogurt dressing, and bit of grated sharp cheddar.
Dinner - Fresh spring rolls (not deep fried), tofu stirfry, ginger teach...yummmmmmm
Not sure if I will have more snacks, probably a latte after run club....and a granola thingy from Starbucks....a nice little treat.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day Sheree!!!
    Good on you for the naps. I used to always feel guilty for napping. Growing up napping was never allowed in our house - my parents always perceived it as lazy. When AJ was first born I never used to tell anyone I was napping because I felt ashamed......I learned to listen to my body more and if I felt like I needed a nap - I needed a nap!!! I lie down every day when I put AJ down, if I don't sleep then I lie in my bed and read my book. I need the time to rejuvenate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the nap queen, I feel no guilt whatsoever....they are what keep me going....did you see my food, I wrote I has having a Tuna Sanchez for lunch...I wonder if Sanchez knows.

    ReplyDelete