Monday, March 8, 2010

So my blogging is not going so well, I have been busy with some new private students and some updating of teacher training manuals.

My husband too is taking up a ton of my time, now that we are once again together 24/7 he seems to have taken an interest in my business and is now CEO and General Manager....I just have to teach, market, and research while he manages me....keeps me on task...in some ways it is great...in other ways I want to hide from his constant talk about what I am doing and if I have done this or that....how the sales were today at the studio etc....taking the good with the bad means I try to just smile and nod and be grateful for the help he has given me. I will be excited to announce something he applied for today if we get it.

So running is my away from my husband time.....I love running and have learnt allot while running.

Top things I have learnt while running

1) Colonics do not hurt, in fact they feel pretty good.
2) Katie and Misty are crappy lookouts when you are trying to pee at the side of the road.
3) You can purchase degrees in the U.S. which Canadian Hospitals accept as real...hmmm Dr. Sheree Nicholson.....
4) Yummy Mummy on mapmyrun loves hills, don't take her routes.
5) Ken Waugh showers his wife with gifts...need some more wives Ken ????
6) I am like my Golden Retriever Muggins- ( this is one the nicest comparisons I have ever received. )
7) Katie has to take 2 strides to Misty's 1 stride, does this mean she is running faster ?
8) I cannot run and chew and swallow Sharkies.....plus Sharkies get stuck to the front of my teeth...making for a great Sharkie Smile.
9) Moaning in a low voice while increasing your distance is involuntary and totally out of my control.
10) I am basically a lazy runner, I only like to plan flat routes and will not under any circumstance run directly into the wind for an extended period of time.
11) If I had a swear jar in my home it would be full of money.
12) Petro Canada at Winchester and Thickson has the cleanest Bathrooms in Brooklin great for pee breaks and more private then the side of Columbus Rd.
13) The coffee after the run is even better then the run....
14) Running 14k does not mean my husband will give me a break from my duties......
15) Running with great friends makes the pain bearable...


P.S. I have lost the weight I gained over Christmas and am on to that next 10lbs..

Food Today

Breakfast Pita with lowfat Havarti
Mango Protien Shake
Egg White Omelette with organic spinach, mushrooms and a bit of grated very old cheese.
Loooong nap today.......

2 comments: