Monday, March 8, 2010

Go GIRL

So this is a GO GIRL. Normally I wouldn't Blog twice in a day but this is a special day...I should have mentioned that I learned about GO GIRL's during my run yesterday.....yes liberation is here ladies...we can now pee standing up like men, anywhere, anytime...

Now I don't recall ever wanting to be like a man but I must admit they seem to pee anywhere they want, while I hunt down washrooms, stand in line ups and look for very secluded spots when in the woods.

Of course it is pink, hmmmm I think I will leave that one alone. The Ad tells me I can use it while skiing, hiking, boating and more.

Looking at its shape it is more like a funnel than a man part.....it points straight down, would I therefore have to stand on the edge of the boat to be able to aim it directly in the water ? So picture me with my Go GIRL standing on the very edge of a boat trying not to get my shoes wet.

So lets try skiing, I am in my skiing pants which has a big front zipper, so I pull down the zipper all the way and insert GO GIRL, it must be very flexible otherwise one more time I would be pointing it to my ski boots.

So lets for arguments sake say it it is very flexible that I can actually direct the flow...somewhere other than my feet. What do I do when I am finished I have to handle my now wet GO GIRL, does it shake off ???

Is there a water proof bag I can carry it in ? If so, do I hang it around my neck for the next time ? What if I have to use it again, do I reach into my little GO GIRL bag and pull out my wet used GO GIRL, now my hands are dirty....oh my, now I need a little hand sanitizer, then I put my twice used GO GIRL away for later.

Is it dishwasher safe or do I have to clean it by hand ? So many questions that aren't covered on the Web Site.

I for one will wait for my friends to try GO GIRL, and continue the old fashioned way of holding tight until my bladder feels like bursting and at the last resort squatting all I need is better lookouts.

Bu then again maybe I could write my name in the snow



Sheree

8 comments:

  1. I can't stop laughing. I have these mental pictures of you trying to use the GO GIRL. I know I would still end up peeing on my feet so I don't think I'll be buying one any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *snort* at least you don't have an "i" to dot like I do. We'll try them out and give you a review.

    Never pegged you for being squeamish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheree..I took this information from the site - it may help:

    "Try it a few times at home to master your technique so you’ll know what to expect and feel more confident when you need GoGirl on the go. Don’t get discouraged if you dribble the first time or two. With a little practice GoGirl will work perfectly every time."

    ReplyDelete
  4. too funny.....Practice sessions with my GO Girl...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just placed my order. We shall see, soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg katie - i just ordered a three pack for sundays next run!!

    seriously i did! it was going to be a one year present for us all...you make cake, i bring urinary devices....

    cancel your order!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. K, canceled my order. See our brains have synced. That's very very scary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you guys are the best.....cake and urinary devices....I am laughing my >>>> off

    ReplyDelete