Monday, March 15, 2010

It is almost official, I hope to be in Thailand in time to start the July 19th, 30 day intensive....it is all coming together sooo easily.

Frank is also excited for me he is now 100% behind the trip, in fact he is considering joining me for a couple of weeks, then flying home early. This works for me as it overcomes my fear of travelling alone the first time and also will give him the break he needs.

He is so excited he is already talking about the next time we go, as there are tons of courses offered. Our goal as a couple has always been to deepen our personal spirituality and knowledge and one day work full time in this field. So I have been building the studio in the hopes of one day having it be our main focus and business.

here is the link to where I will be heading http://www.agamayoga.com/.

Our bungalow will over look the pool and the water and be raised off the ground. There will be 2 classes as day with lectures and then evenings can be free time or related movies and Kirtans.

For those of you who know me well, you will be as relived as me to know that there is a local sushi restaurant, I will not have to go too long with out my addiction. Latte's may pose a problem...however...I will be packing my favorite ground coffee from Second Cup. I have no plans to run while I there, I may do a detox and some holistic treatments....but I will not be doing anything that involves hard work or pushing...this for me is a much needed time to rejuvenate...I also plan on booking private time with the lead swami and discussing my path and clearing out some cobwebs.

2 comments:

  1. well done on taking your leap of faith :) proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Misty, I get a nervous stomach whenever I think about the travelling portion

    ReplyDelete