Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why my Crock Pot is about Love

Dream, Dream Big, Let your mind go and you will be amazed at where you end up.

Dinner is in the crock pot and I am doing laundry, there is a certain peace in quiet moments while doing housework. Sometimes just standing in the kitchen preparing veggies grounds me, and reconnects me with what's important.

I have been trying to feed my husband on a more regular basis, not that I feel obligated to do this, I want to do this to give back to him, he likes to be fed...with my schedule it is not always easy..hence the crock pot...so far I have made ribs, roast, stew, curried chicken, curried chickpeas with spinach and today I am making chicken caccitore in the crock pot, I work tonight but he will come home from the city to the smell of great food.

Yesterday I shared what I thought was a crazy dream with him and he totally supported me..I wonder where I would be with out his encouragement...sometimes he drives me crazy....too much advice, too much talking...too messy... my minds says..yak yak yak I think, then I get a reminder as to how much he has really supported me and I feel humbled.

He doesn't know about this Blog...so what is written on the Blog stays on the Blog LOL.

Breakfast - Ezekiel Raisin Toast with sugar free jam and cashew butter
Snack - Organic Apple (eating it now while I blog)
Lunch - Baked Squash, Turkey Sausage.
Dinner - Mango Protien Shake (working out and don't want heavy food in my stomach) or maybe a greek salad.
Snack - cereal with skim milk

No comments:

Post a Comment