Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Butt that Misty Built

So this morning I pulled on a pair of jeans, and they are too big...not such a bad thing to find out....I now officially have fat jeans....I will wait a bit longer before I buy thin jeans, a belt will work for now....but one thing I noticed (sorry if this sounds too confident) is that my butt looks amazing in these jeans, I have on some high leather boots and my tush...looks high too.

This is the butt that Misty built....Misty will tell you that I suffered from the whine flu while I felt forced to do walking lunges down Pearle street, or squats with weights...I had many excuses why I should be excluded from this part of the workout...some of them were; I am too fat to do lunges, I am old enough to be your mother....would you make your mother do squats ???...I would always pray for the AB portion of the workout which seemed easier because I teach Pilate's....but I must say looking at how these jeans look this morning I am glad Misty laughed and encouraged me...and also mocked me a bit....the results are well worth the effort.

Food today

Breakfast - breakfast pita with hazelnut butter, latte with skim milk
Lunch - Vegetarian Chili
Dinner - Oxtail Soup
Snack cereal, I may also have a protein shake because I am spinning and running today.

1 comment:

  1. omg...you are hilarious...i love your butt, your whining and your friendship.....!

    ReplyDelete