Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself

So after blogging about my butt a couple of days ago, that very night my friend Jocelyn, mentions that I have a great butt....she even noticed the new indents in the cheeks....I had to laugh....hopefully the compliments will start moving up my body.

So this morning my husband give me $500.00 to pay a bill...I take the cash and put it in a safe place just to forget where I put it....I search and search for the money...while I am searching I find a Pilates book I have been looking everywhere for...I feel great about the book but still can't find the money. I hop into the shower, in my mind I am retracing my steps this morning.

I can't find the book....I need the book for a course I am writing so after my shower I continue to search for the book and the money...

I give up and head to work in order to not be late, but a little worried about the money.
After teaching a class...I head home for lunch and another search....I find the book...whew...still no money...I decide to make a cheese sandwich....I pull out the cheese/meat drawer in the fridge...and find $500.00 in cash just sitting there....cold cash now LOL...I don't even remember opening that drawer today..then I notice that my husband has cooked bacon and must have been in the drawer twice, once to take the bacon out and the second time to put the bacon in....not noticing the money I have had him searching for.....

You just have to laugh at yourself sometimes.

Breakfast, Ezekiel English muffin and hazelnut butter.
Lunch - Toasted Cheese and lettuce sandwich lite may.
Snack 1 - Kasha Bar.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes! I've found a bag of peas in the dish towel drawer. Sometimes I swear I've just lost my mind but then I find the sticky note telling me where I put it!

    They are a God Send by the way! Some people keep Kleenex up their sleeve. I keep sticky notes in my bra and a pen in my pony tail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY- I keep Kleenex up my sleeve! My mother taught me that!

    I keep my remote in the fridge, cucumbers in the tool drawer and frozen strawberries in the cupboard!

    It my cute little quirky nature..lol

    ReplyDelete