Friday, November 27, 2009

The Dark Cloud LIfted

I have been too cranky to Blog all week, the dark cloud of hormones along with the grey dull weather, made for a tired Sheree. All week long I just kept thinking...... "this too shall pass", I am not going to feel like this raving maniac forever. I was beginning to doubt those words and this morning I woke up feeling amazing.

My food this week has been generally good I am down a lb making my total loss since blogging 9lbs...one more l lb to go for my original goal. I did eat two hot dogs late one night, no buns, just the dogs....some weird craving I had......

I have run twice this week, I spun (is this the right word ?) once, taught classes and have 2 more runs on the radar.

I am sad to say my small group training is ending until the New Year....my wild and crazy Friday nights,lunging and squatting...are on hiatus.

I need to find their replacement I really like weights but doubt I could work that hard on my own....I am considering trying but putting thoughts into action when it comes to pain just dosen't seem to work for me.

Small group training has had a dramatic impact on my body, it is toned, I have lost a ton of dimples in my legs and I like what I see.

The great news is I made it through the week without offering any advice, critism or unkind words to my husband...whew....I may have not been my normally cheerful self....and I rushed out of the house a few times, thinking "keep your mouth shut"....but I made it no damage done....women in general can be horrific to men during PMS and I am no different......breathing really helps long slow breaths.

I am planning a really healthy food day today.

Breakfast
Cottage Cheese, 1/2 banana, granola
Snack - apple with nut butter
Lunch - tuna Sandwich
Snack - 2 oranges
Dinner - Wild Salmon, turnip and roasted red potato's

Thinking about a hot yoga class at 5:00 if all goes well.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment