Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Year in Review

While it may seem like all I talk about is how hard 2009 was, it wasn't without its rewards.

I worked hard last year and acheived some personal/business goals that I am proud of.

  • I lost 20lbs of stress fat and reshaped my body in the process.
  • I wrote 10 yoga manuals and am now a registered yoga school.
  • I became a Can Fit Pro Trainer.
  • I wrote 3 Pilates Manuals
  • The Studio doubled in students and my classes filled up.
  • With Misty I started the Brooklin Run Club
  • I ran more and focussed on doing yoga somewhere else at least twice a month.
  • I made some great friends.
For 2010 I have set some new goals for my personal and business life.

  • I will run a 1/2 and full marathon this year, it will probably be my only full marathon it is to honour my 50th Birthday, I will be 50 in the fall.
  • I have signed up for several continuing education courses related to yoga therapy and running.
  • I am planning to study in Thailand this summer.
  • I have 15 more lbs to lose...sigh....
  • I also plan on having more fun time, more movies or nights out with my husband and friends...life can get fairly serious.
  • Next Fall after my marathon and the courses I am taking I will begin the creation of the RYT 500 course....whew....I could use 2 Sheree's
I will continue to Blog my food for a while to get back on track.

Breakfast - brown rice wrap, banana, peanut butter
Snack - Kasha Bar
Lunch......tuna on rye, raw veggies
Dinner - not sure
Snack - cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment