Monday, February 1, 2010

A Dreaded Plateau - I hope

After trying to be careful with my food and exercising all week I decided to jump on the scale today and it hadn't budged..I weighed the same as I did last week...hmmmm I tried not to feel disappointed because after all I feel good and there are tons of reason to exercise....so basing my happiness on a number is fleeting ...but still a little budge would have been good. I ran twice in minus 20 weather....I feel the extra weight on my body, it seems be lower energy.

I really had to breathe when I got off the scale and recenter my mind, bringing my thoughts back to what is real. I will continue on my path and not worry about the extra weight, it will come off.

Energy Today

Breakfast - Ezekial Bread (2), almond butter a bit of honey.
Snack Apple,
Lunch - salad with tuna
1/2 protien shake
Dinner - Greek Salad

I am soon going to do some yoga and then rest. Tomorrow is spinning and running.

3 comments:

  1. Ok it just needs to be said, so I'm gonna say it (don't hate me for it). Stop sticking your tongue to the canker sore! You know what I mean with that. It's so not yoga-like. All you need to fix into your mind is that you ROCK! Everything else is nonsense.

    ReplyDelete