Monday, May 10, 2010




Today is the beginning of some busy times...the next 2 weekends are booked which on top of my regular schedule makes for one busy yogini. I hope to be able to maintain some time for me and not just get through these next 2 weeks but to enjoy each day.


In preparation for the next 2 weeks I spent the weekend with my husband, we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary and enjoyed tons of time together doing things we like to do, like eating great food, shopping and more. In fact last week I told my husband that this weekend was sacred that we needed the time together so not to make plans. He agreed and what a great time we had.


My husband loves to shop, way more than I do, he loves art, and things for the home. Yesterday we wandered through the shops in Port Perry for the afternoon.


I have found that when my schedule gets heavy like this I have to really just focus on the day...what has to be done today...what doesn't...don't worry about the busy weekend...just stay in the day...this really helps. I have also been very very careful not to forget about my personal workouts, I will still cycle at least once and do some yoga...these are the things that help me stay sane and fit.


I have 2 yoga classes planned as well as a cycles, combined with run club and the bits and pieces I get from teaching I should have a full week.


I won't be blogging much as I plan to rewrite and update a manual...so I must focus.


Many of you don't know that I used to be in Marketing I ran a small company for years, I still have a client and that client has awarded me a large print and direct mail project (maybe 2) that is big and will, if all goes well, run for 5 years. So this week I will be putting on "real shoes"..LOL and a suit and heading back into corporate Toronto.



I love the corporate world when I have the choice of being there or not, otherwise the thinking in corporate world makes me have to breath (alot) as many companies are built on principles of the armed forces and expect employees to think a certain way, and people buy into the thinking out of fear of financial problems. It is often only when you step away that you can see this fear based thinking.


But I love this client she is amazing and has been a client for 10 years, she is fair, smart and great to work with.


My weight is amazing I have lost over 20lbs now, my stomach is toned and I feel great, I have been sleeping and eating well and I hope to be able to maintain this over the next little while. As good sleep and quality food always make me feel better.


Last week I cycled 24k, ran twice, did 2 yoga classes and taught....a slow week LOL.




No comments:

Post a Comment