Sunday, July 11, 2010

All Set ?

So the question I am most asked these days is "all set for your trip" and truthfully I have been mentally set for it for ages, I met Swami V almost 5 years ago and knew then that I would one day travel to Thailand to study with him, I have never doubted this moment would come.

Spiritually I am ready too, I am exhausted...I work hard and the last several years were filled with a tremendous amount of personal stress...my soul yearns for some quiet time. The stress changed me and I needed to change but I am ready to rest now....to rejuvenate my soul....I know I deserve this trip.

I am not packed (sigh)....I am waiting for my husband to find the suitcase, he stored it somewhere and can't really remember where, but is sure it is around and he gets annoyed at me when I ask about it...I will give it one more day (maybe two) before I head to Winners to replace it.

I have half waxed....bikini line done.owwwwwwwwwwwwwww....face hair on Wednesday....sigh

My feet are done, looking pretty and ready to peak through sandals.

I am still wondering about a bathing suit, I have my one piece black, slimming one, but I am contemplating a 2 piece...after all no one I know will be around, and it will be very hot there....I have looked and looked and keeping changing my mind.


Shots and papers are in order, I almost forgot to get my Visa for Thailand...whew


A visit with my Grandmother just in case something happens either to me or to her, I needed to tell her I loved her.

I am stocking up the freezer with meat for my man...something he can BBQ...little labeled packages from the Butcher.

I have reviewed with my teachers what to look for when they walk in the studio..toilet seat down...no socks lying in the entry way...sniff the air for smells of cooking. Dogs tucked away and not licking and loving our students.

I need to buy something for the trip, I still suffer from motion sickness and there is a lot of motion on this trip.

I am considering Breathe Easy strips for the trip....I snore and am hoping these might help... I use them in an unconventional way, one on my nose 2 on my mouth to keep it from falling open LOL..these are for the plane...I have ear plugs, an eye mask and a neck pillow...I am hoping to sleep on the way to Hong Kong at least.

I need to download Skype so I can talk to my husband cheap, no doubt I will miss him and doubly no doubt he will miss me. Feel free to drop off food for him....and of course feel free to nag him on my behalf...LOL what will he do without female advice.

So I will clean the toilets and bathtubs this week and I think then I will be "all set"

2 comments:

  1. i gotcha back....i will be in surveillance mode ;) just relax and enjoy, we will take care of everything that needs to be taken care of and nothing will go awry.

    The studio, dogs, socks and toilet seats are no longer yours to worry about.

    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I am sooo counting on you Misty, big yoga hug for looking after my studio...secretly while I am gone.

    ReplyDelete