Sunday, December 6, 2009

My MoJo is back

When Katie wrote that my Mojo is back I had to laugh, I am 100% sure what Mojo means, I think she is right....it is back, I am strong.

Recently I turned down an opportunity to expand my business, I decided I needed at least a year to do some personal stuff, like run more, lose more weight and not be in constant stress. This was big for me, I usually don't think about stress when I take on new ventures I have put myself under tons of pressure.

While I was out running I connected to my inner voice and that voice said...enjoy...relax..and stay focused...I have the most amazing inner voice that always guides me....I sometimes ignore it and listen to that crazy mind of mine. My mind will always push me harder and further.

In yoga we separate the mind from wisdom...we have 5 koshas or sheaths. The mind and wisdom are not one and the same. Wisdom is deeper then the mind, closer to the divine.

My yoga teacher uses an anology that I love. She says that the mind is like a snow globe that has just been shaken, flurries everywhere, yoga is what settles these flurries so that once again we can see clearly.


I have found that running has that same affect...often while I am running an answer will pop into my mind....to a question or situation that I was thinking about...but unsure of how to proceed.

I am looking forward to spending 2010 focus sing on healing from past stresses, taking amazing care of myself and planning my trip to Thailand.....

My business is doing well and I am really going to focus on the studio, as it seems to be this magical place where I meet amazing people. They just walk in the front door and become my friends...

On weight side, it has stayed the same for about 2 weeks but my bad food habits have been creeping back in...I have eaten Pizza 2 or 3 times in the last couple of weeks, I have been slacking, not planning and not grocery shopping for good food. I am going to focus back on the basics and see if I can knock off a few more lbs.

Breakfast Today
Brown Rice wrap, organic banana and peanut butter.
Run 6.22k
Snack - 1/2 mango protien shake.
Lunch - spinach salad, grated cheese, crumbled egg, spinach, mushrooms, bean sprouts.
Dinner - roast chicken, mini red potatos, carrotts, all roasted together...

No comments:

Post a Comment