Monday, December 19, 2011

I am excited about my life, super excited in fact.

I am excited about my life, super excited in fact.

I have done a lot of work on myself this fall, stripping away old habits, losing a ton of weight and really trying to figure out a few things. As a result I feel amazing. I am thinner then I remember being, I am strong emotionally and I have reconnected with some great relationships, my calendar for the next couple of weeks is booked with lunches and hikes with some of the most positive people I know. People who support and ground me, and who like me.

I took an online course by  Robin Sharma and did a ton of writing, both business and personal, it was well worth both the effort and the cost.

The results are as follows; I love what I do, I love yoga, I love running and most of all I love sharing this passion with people. I love  the studio, it attracts such kind and interesting people, my students inspire me to be a better teacher. I love their stories and am grateful for their support of my dream.

I also love my marriage, my husband is aweseome, supportive, generous, and super fun, he makes me laugh almost every day. I would marry him all over again if given the choice. Through his eyes I see myself, both the good and the bad, He has been my greatest teacher.

I have some great relationships and some I need to change, I have some negative people in my life and sadly I have to move away from them. This is never easy and won't be done with out some sadness..


I would like to spend more time with my grandchildren, they are full of unconditional love that decompresses me.

I need to do more yoga, it centers me and connects me to a divine energy that seems to flow through me when I am practicing yoga. I seem to float through life less attached to outcomes, the opinions of others, other various attachments. I hope to float more next year.

I want to run more too, I have loved running this fall, I am strong and  running is an amazing form of meditation. Running clears  old and negative thoughts from my head so that  new creative ideas can float in.

I need to play more, I work a bit too much, the downfall of owning your own business, in just a week I will be away with my husband at a resort. I need to do more of this kind of stuff.

I am going to ask more of the people in my life, both professionally and personally, I will express my voice more often. I will strive to do this in a loving way.


As part of the course I took I did an exercise that I really thought was great.  I wrote out the 5 things that would make next year the best year of my life, one was physical, one was spiritual, one involved my business, one involved family and one involved adventure.  I have already  begun the journey in some of these areas.
 I know that these things may not happen but the exercise along helped me to refocus on what is really important in my life.

I have shared some of these with friends and with their love and support I hope to embark on the  best year of my life, so bring in 2012 becuase I am ready, surrounded by great students, family and friends.

I love being of service to the universe, and I hope more and more I can get myself out of the way and let the flow happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment