Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The funniest Moment


In Thailand I was taught many ancient health techniques, natural remedies for curing just about any disease. Some were yoga poses that tune and energize the Chakras. Chakras are energy wheels that govern certain areas of the bodies, organs, skin and even emotions.

Some were the drinking of bodily fluids such as urine, blood and even sperm. Definitely not for the squeamish. At first some of the information seemed ridiculous....I had to keep a very open mind. Some I swore I would never do, some I thought hmmm maybe. Along with the drinking of bodily fluids there was the daily vomiting to clean toxins from your stomach, tongue scrapping and more.

Most evenings I would talk with my husband on Skpe and I would share with him the content of the lectures, we would discuss the merits of each, or even how disgusting we felt they were....some we had a good laugh over others we thought maybe we would try them.

So.... fast forward to yesterday, I am home, working in my studio when in walks a mother with her 2 children to sign up for classes. The youngest of the 2 girls was a 7 year old full of spunk and very talkative. She bombarded me with questions.....the final one being.....

ARE YOU THE LADY THAT DRANK HER PEE IN THAILAND ?

I am a fast thinker and it is rare that I am caught off guard but....I must say....this floored me....so much for my private conversations with my husband......I had a good laugh over this one.


1 comment:

  1. OMG, now there is an embarrassing mommy moment. Little pitchers have big ears. *snicker*

    Please tell me you didn't drink your urine!

    ReplyDelete